Vivaer for Nasal Obstruction in Central Illinois
Do you have trouble breathing through your nose? Are nasal sprays and decongestants only providing temporary relief? You may be one of the millions living with nasal airway obstruction. Now lasting relief is possible with VivAer®.
What Is Nasal Obstruction?
Many people with nasal obstruction experience difficulty breathing through their nose, habitual snoring, interrupted sleep and fatigue.
Nasal obstruction is often caused by anatomical blockage in the nose, hindering airflow. As a result, you may feel congested or “stuffy”. Home remedies and medications may offer temporary relief. It’s only when your nasal airway is opened that you can expect to find real, lasting relief.
Common symptoms of nasal obstruction:
- Trouble breathing through your nose
- Nasal congestion
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty breathing during physical exertion
Lasting relief is possible.
If you regularly experience difficulty breathing through your nose and nothing seems to help, you may have nasal obstruction. Until now, finding a long-term solution often meant surgery. Now, your physician may be able to offer you lasting relief by performing a non-invasive VivAer treatment to open your nasal airway. View Important Safety Information.
- Lasting Relief. 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing.¹
- Non-invasive solution. Minimal discomfort, no incisions, and can be performed in our office.
- Live better. Clinically shown to significantly improve quality of life and provide long-lasting relief.¹
Breathe better. Live better.
The VivAer treatment is clinically shown to provide high satisfaction and lasting relief.¹ Patients typically return to normal daily activity the same day.*
- 97% of patients experienced significant improvement in nasal breathing¹
- 94% of patients improved their ability to get enough air through their nose during exercise or exertion2
- 89% of patients reported getting a better night’s sleep2
Am I a candidate for the VivAer® treatment?
To find out, take these two simple tests.
- Step 1: Place two fingertips on your cheeks, on each side of your nose.
- Step 2: Gently press and pull outward to further open your nasal passage. While holding, breathe through your nose.
Did the Cottle’s maneuver help you breathe better? If so, you may be a candidate.
Schedule an Appointment for VivAer Treatment
If you are currently experiencing trouble breathing through your nose due to nasal obstruction contact Peoria Ear, Nose & Throat Group today. Our board certified nasal doctors can help determine the best treatment option for you. For more information regarding VivAer Nasal Airway Remodeling, call Peoria Ear, Nose & Throat Group at (309) 589-5900 to schedule an appointment.
*Individual results may vary.
¹ Ephrat M, Jacobowitz O, Driver M. Quality-of-life impact after in-office treatment of nasal valve obstruction with a radiofrequency device: 2-year results from a multicenter prospective clinical trial. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2020;00:1-11 https://doi.org/10.1002/alr.22667.
2 Prospective, Multi-Center, Non-Randomized Study to Evaluate the Quality of Life Impact After Treatment of Nasal Airway Obstruction Using the Aerin Medical VivAer Stylus. Aerin Medical Report TR680-01.