BOARD CERTIFIED/ELIGIBLE OTOLARYNGOLOGIST
Peoria Ear, Nose, and Throat Group is a well-established private otolaryngology practice seeking a board certified/eligible ENT physician. This is an incredible career opportunity with an excellent compensation package, support staff, and benefits!
- Collegial private practice atmosphere with physicians that are highly supportive of each other
- Highly competitive initial compensation package including base salary, bonus, and call pay
- Generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, 401(k) contribution, medical, dental, vision, LTD insurance, four Weeks PTO, and one week CME.
- License fees, professional organizational dues, and CME allowance also paid by the practice
- Paid hospital call is one-in-five with no facial trauma call
- Employed position with a short two-year partnership track including a nominal partnership buy-in
- Excellent and stable support staff
- Full range of ancillary services including Audiology, Allergy, Physical Therapy, on-site CT scanner, and operating room(s)
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team at FYZICAL Therapy and Balance Centers – Peoria associated with Peoria, Ear, Nose, & Throat Group! At this facility, we primarily treat vestibular and neurological with some orthopedic conditions.
- Develop and implement patient care in accordance with established protocols and guidelines
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients’ progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Responsible for conveying to patients the importance of complying with established plans of care; minimizing cancellations and no-shows.
- Collaborate with other team personnel (including front desk personnel and PTAs) to achieve well-rounded care
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree and licensed to practice in Illinois
- Previous experience in physical therapy is desired but recent graduates will be considered.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients, co-workers and other professionals within the Practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Desire to achieve both personal success and to contribute to the success of the Practice
ABOUT PEORIA, ILLINOIS
Peoria, Illinois is located just 2.5 hours or less by car from larger Midwest Cities including Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
- Many downtown activities Including Minor League hockey and baseball teams, live music, and the arts
- Stable and affordable housing market
- Excellent, highly ranked schools throughout the area